Why Service your vacuum cleaner ?
Getting your vacuum cleaner serviced can help keep it in excellent working order
and extend the lifespan of the vacuum or at least prevent early failure.
Signs that your vacuum is in need of a service!
- No power to the vacuum or it keeps cutting out. This could be something as simple as a fuse or loose connection or it could be that the vacuum is overheating causing it to cut out.
- Loss of suction that does not improve following routine maintenance.
- Vacuum is louder than normal or making a strange noise, rattle or vibration. Listen to your vacuum cleaner for any noise that is out of the ordinary, which could suggest issues such as bent fan blades or worn bearings.
- Smells coming from the vacuum even after changing the bag/ filter, particularly burning smells could suggest mechanical or electrical issues that need attention.
- Vacuum is getting excessively hot (more than normal). May be accompanied by burning smells and again this can be a symptom of motor overheating, which can be caused by a number of things.
Why Choose Dysonrepair.co.uk for your vacuum cleaner servicing needs ?
Here at dysonrepair.co.uk we have over 30 years worth of vacuum cleaner servicing experience